Thursday, July 7, 2011

reason

There's always a reason of something. But this time, there's not. I just know that I want you.

.

Life's weird. We'd never know what the future brings. We'll do stupid things. We'll run like hell. For something in front of us.

I enter medical faculty because of two reason, my back and my big bro. I have this condition, where the curve of my back goes wrong. Something they call scoliosis. Ever since elementary school, hospital always be my playing ground. Here and there, come and go. The smell of drugs, alcohol, and white coat are all I could tell when someone ask me about my childhood.

Secondly, my big bro. He's funny. I don't know what's in his head, but all I know is

I'm his #1 big fans.

He's the one who made me set my goal, be a doctor. Choose a medical faculty, although I've been accepted at Pharmacy School of Bandung Institute of Technology.

Oh, the other reason why I let the pharmacy slip off my hands is because I don't want to face math and physics ever-again.


...


When I chose SMAN 5 Bandung than SMAN 3 Bandung, I have my own reason. Though, the reason I made that day was the most stupid reason, or lie, I've ever made.

...

But now...

for a single man.

A single-narrow-minded man. Like you.

Who already has someone.

...

Why can't I let you go off my heads?

No comments:

Post a Comment

celetukan