Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lembang asoyy

Zzzzz,, well, I'd been in Lembang since yesterday. At first, I thought my family were going to Ciater. I've already boasted to anyone that I would go there. But, in the end I ended up in Lembang..

There, I stayed at, what does that hotel name? err...., SanGria Hotel. At first, my dad told me something about Shangrila-Shangrila. I thought we're gonna stay at some Korean or Japanese style hotel. Hahaha.

Four people on a single room with two single bed. Can you imagine? My dad, my mom, my big bro, and myself. As usual, we turned the neat bedroom into a single messy untidy bedroom. It's look like a shipwreck. Hahaha.

I knew and really knew that Lembang is such a COLD place. But I never imagine that it will be more and more colder in the night. I couldn't count how many I woke up in the midnight only to pull the blanket. Brrrr....

Wake up on 6 AM, I drank some milk and took that opportunity to search for the swimming pool. But when I stepped outside the room,...

IT'S SO COLD YOU SON OF A BEE!!!

Well, after five minutes stood in front of the door doing nothing, I walked and searched that damned swimming pool. I found it in no time. A big blue swimming pool with an amazing scenery in front of it. Wheeewww~~~

But, when I touched the water, I pulled my hand back and walked as fast as I could to my room. The water was really cold. If I jumped there at that moment, I could turned into an ice statue in five seconds....zzzzzz

So, bye-bye swimming pool...

There, I ate so many tofu. The label said it was 'MILK TOFU'. Where's the milk???

Heheh, it's fun and such a great holiday. Next week we planned on going to Jakarta. If it's Jakarta then it's mean...

sleeping inside the car.

Groookkkkkkk....

No comments:

Post a Comment

celetukan